Thursday, February 4, 2010

yay, its Thursday.

Hey Guys.

I will be grading assignment 1 (elements of art Word document) asap. Please get it done and let me know when you are ready for me to grade it.


First, DO THIS ---> Today I want you to finish up making your awesome blogs.

Don't forget to write down your address and your password!!!!!

Then, DO THIS --->Then, check out one of the links that I posted yesterday. Picnik. It is another option for editing your digital images. Its not as cool as Paint.NET but it has some neat stuff, too. And you don't have to download anything (I don't think so anyway!!)

DO THIS --->Find a photo(s) online and try out what you can do with Picnik today. You should take around 15 to 20 minutes to do this. I am grading you on your participation. Then.... You will begin your next assignment.

DO THIS --->Assignment #3
Find a high quality photo from sxc.hu or stockvault or another high res. photography website (http://www.loc.gov/ is a good one, but you gotta go a little searching!) Edit it in one or more of the programs that we have worked with. You need to change it enough that it no longer is someone elses artwork (photograph) and becomes your own digital artwork. You can add designs/change colors/add text/try out tutorials online/add layers/add blurs/use close tool/etc. until you think it is now able to be called your own.

This assignment is worth 50 points and will be due by the end of class on Friday.

You will probably need a USB stick (aka flash drive) to save.

I AM GOING TO GRADE ASSIGNMENT 1 ASAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment